A crash course on Education grants
What are Education Grants?
Education grants are monetary help from the government to people who are more or else in need of support regarding education. There are various types of education grants all of which has its’ own set of targets. A complete list of this as well as the details may be found in the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance. Up to $25,000 to upgrade your skills as an Employee. US Government Grants for USA Citizens
How to apply
Application details are usually included in the description of each grant at the CFDA website, however, in general, an applicant needs first to be eligible for the grant, in order to do that, she must have proof of her eligibility.
In addition, almost all grants require an application process that includes writing a grant proposal to the respective to the grant giver, in this case the U.S. government
What are the Grants?
The CFDA offers list f several grants that are outlined into different subcategories, these are:
* Dental Education And Training
* Education Equipment And Resources
* Educational Facilities
* Elementary And Secondary
* General Research And Evaluation
* Handicapped Education
* Health Education And Training
* Higher Education General
* Indian Education
* Libraries And Technical Information Services
* Medical Education And Training
* Nuclear Education And Training
* Nursing Education
* Resource Development And Support Elementary, Secondary Education
* Resource Development And Support General And Special Interest Organizations
* Resource Development And Support Higher Education
* Resource Development And Support Land And Equipment
* Resource Development And Support School Aid
* Resource Development And Support Sciences
* Resource Development And Support Student Financial Aid
* Resource Development And Support Vocational Education And Handicapped Education
* Teacher Training
If you’ll look at the website, you’ll see that there are a lot of grants to choose from, however, for the general purpose of furthering your education the four sub categories, Elementary and Secondary, Higher Education General, Resource Development and Support Higher Education and Resource Development and Support Student Financial Aid, would probably be the most common sub-categories to choose.